Become a Member
BCAGlobal offers four levels of membership, each priced affordably and featuring unique benefits. Whether you have just enrolled in culinary school and are looking to explore your career potential or are a seasoned industry professional with years of experience, we have a membership plan to suit you.
Membership in BCAGlobal is focused on connecting our members to their peers, industry leaders and rising stars, and developing our community into 21st century’s top professionals.
All BCAGlobal members benefit from:
- Access to the online membership directory, allowing members to connect with the rest of the BCAGlobal Community via common interests, location, or career path
- Access to exclusive career opportunities picked by our staff
- Access to an extensive online database of professional and personal development materials
- Extensive career postings across the world
- Attendance at BCAGlobal events throughout the year at a members rate
- Access to online-only events featuring industry leaders
- Access to discussion forums where members can connect with our community and express and develop their views
- Advertising discounts in our publications
- Mailing materials and business cards
How do I join?
Becoming a BCAGlobal member is a straightforward process. Please review our Membership Levels and Requirements and follow the directions on our Become a Member Form. You will be asked provide either an academic or professional reference. Once your information is reviewed and verified by our staff, you will receive an e-mail within 3-5 business days containing your membership confirmation as well as login information for the members-only section of our website, followed by promotional materials in the mail.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or call our office at (212) 643-6570.